Tantramar Dykelands Infrastructure Assessment – Atlantic Climate Adaptation Solutions
- Economic Evaluation of Climate Change Impacts on New Brunswick-Nova Scotia Transport Corridor
- Forecasting Economic Damages from Storm Surge Flooding: A Case Study in the Tantramar Region, New Brunswick
- Agriculture Adaptation Strategy for the Tantramar Region
- Visualizations and their Role in Communicating the Risk of Coastal Flooding: A Tantramar Case Study
- Tantramar Dyke Risk Project: The Use of Visualizations to Inspire Action
Climate Change in Atlantic Canada Multi-Media Project – Mount Allison Human Dimensions of Environmental Change Lab and the Fundy Biosphere Reserve
What Can I Do to Prepare for Climate Change in Tantramar?
How do our food choices impact climate change?
- Climate Change Week Recipe Book – A Seasonal, Local Recipe for Each Day of the Week!
- Food & Climate Change Handout
Thanks to all of our partners!:
- EOS Eco-Energy
- A local Cub Scouts troop
- Renaissance Sackville
- The Fundy Biosphere Reserve
- Mount Allison Human Dimensions of Environmental Change Lab
- Cape Jourimain Nature Centre
- Tantramar Regional High School
- Marshview Middle School
- RCE Tantramar
- Professors from Mount Allison’s Department of Geography and Environment
- The students of the MTA Community Adaptation to Climate Change course
- Mount Allison University’s Centre for International Studies
- Tantramar Family Resource Centre
- STRUTS Gallery
- CHMA 106.9FM
- The Vogue Theatre
- Sackville Farmer’s Market
- The Black Duck Inn
- Sackville Tribune Post
- Downtown Businesses
- and more!