During the 2012-2013 academic school year, scientists contributing to the Atlantic Climate Adaptation Solutions Association (ACASA)/Regional Adaptation Collaborative (RAC) project assessing the adaptation needs of the Tantramar dykelands will offer a credit-based course at Mount Allison University focusing on adaptation to climate change in the Tantramar region.
The following resources are deliverables from the ACASA/RAC Dykelands Infastructure Assessment – Tantramar project:
- Economic Evaluation of Climate Change Impacts on New Brunswick and Nova Scotia Transportation Corridor (Mar. 2012)
- Coastal Dykelands in the Tantramar Area: Impacts of Climate Change on Dyke Erosion and Flood Risk (Oct. 2011)
- Agriculture Adaptation Strategy for Tantramar (Aug. 2011)
- An Evaluation of Flood Risk to Infrastructure across the Chignecto Isthmus (July 2012)
- Forecasting Economic Damages from Storm Surge Flooding: A Case Study in the Tantramar Region of New Brunswick
- Tantramar Dyke Risk Project: The Use of Visualizations to Inspire Action
Other resources include:
- Adapting to Climate Change: An Introduction for Canadian Municipalities (2010)
- Sea-Level Rise in the Tantramar Region: Vulnerabilites and Adaptive Strategies (Apr. 2007)
- Capacity for Climate Change Adaptation in New Brunswick Municipalities (Mar. 2010)
- Changing Climate, Changing Communities Guide and Workbook for Municipal Climate Adaptation
- Examining Community Adaptive Capacity to Address Climate Change, Sea Level Rise, and Salt Marsh Restoration in Maritime Canada (Mar. 2007)
- Greenprint Towards a Sustainable New Brunswick (2010)
- IEA Training Manual Climate Change Vulnerability and Impact Assessment in Cities (2011)
- Planning for Climate Change in Coastal Regions of Tantramar, New Brunswick Risks and Recommendations (Mar. 2008)
- Community-University Research Alliance (CURA)
- Canadian Communities’ Guidebook for Adaptation to Climate Change
- Scanning the Conservation Horizon: A Guide to Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment
- Climate Change in Canada. Rodney White. Issues in Canada. Oxford University Press, 2010.
- Environmental Change and Challenge. Philip Dearden and Bruce Mitchell. 4th edition. Oxford University Press, 2012.